I am partway through a similar project, I removed a half dozen stereo
components  and replaced with what is probably an RV style receiver, a Jenson
JWM90A that has HDMI in and out and 3 zones, etc – I am planning on using a
1080 Computer Monitor, with a Motorola Digital recorder for the TV tuner, which
I already use at home. Hoping to find a monitor that runs on a 14 or 12V power
supply.  Curious what 12V TY Joel found.

Have several other projects to get through before I finish this one up.

Bill Coleman

Entrada, Erie, PA

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 15:33 WILLIAM WALKER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>