We have a 24 in tv powered by a 410w. Inverter. Plenty of power to run the
amplified digital antenna too. When channels are not good we plug in the fire
stick and use our hotspot on the phone. Ted. SV TenTen 40-2Punta Gorda FL.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 19:47, Joel Aronson via
CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:   Bill
I mounted a32 inch 12 volt tv and Velcro’s a 12 volt dvd to the back.
On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 3:42 PM Edd Schillay via CnC-List