Randy,

Touche's speed transducer is located under the step for the V-berth forward
of the keel.  Really.  I have to reach through an inspection port to remove
it.  I wanted it well forward in undisturbed flow.

Personally, I'd drill a new hole forward of the keel and fill the old one.
4200 or 5200 works.

  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83