Hang your club burgee where the clock use to be.

Don Kern
/Fireball, /C&C35 Mk2
Bristol, RI

On 3/28/2021 1:24 PM, Matthew via CnC-List wrote:

All this talk about interior teak reminds me of question I have for the group.  I removed a clock from an interior wall, and the teak ply that was behind the clock is a different shade than the rest of the wall.  I assume it’s from the wood not getting any light for 40 years.  Any tricks for this issue?

Matt Wolford

C&C 42 Custom