Not for nothing, I have a shitshow story about Navtech and a Florida firm
that I'm waiting for the dust to settle before I share the details.  Let's
just say between incompetence and unwillingness to stand behind their work,
I will be giving zero stars with 8 x 12  color photographs with circles and
arrows.  Reference to Woody Guthrie and and Alice's Restaurant...