Mine Nactec unit is going to a local hydraulic shop soon. The shop has
worked on these before and replacement seals and o-rings are readily
available. The shop did say however that sometimes it is difficult or maybe
impossible to remove the ss bolts that hold the navtec cylinder together
after years of service in a marine environment.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile