Not sure about your question, but the plastic coated wire for a backstay
would scare me... Be sure to check for corrosion.
My 35mk2 manual states 2200psi i believe as the maximum pressure, and there
is a chart which shows what tension this equates to. HydraTech tensioner,
made in Vancouver. Mine is now holding pressure again, but I have no mast
to attach it to at the moment...