From: Ken Heaton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2021-04-24 15:34 (GMT-05:00)
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Line question

Yes.  One exception is that there is a school of thought that the traveller
should use something stretchy, like mountain climbing rope, to absorb the shock
of a jibe.  Apparently getting a piece of used climbing line shouldn't be that
difficult.

Ken H.

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 16:25, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List
This question shows a terrible lack of knowledge but here goes:  To replace
some running rigging like the downhaul, topping lift and traveler line, is a
double braid like Sta-Set the normal product to use?
I no longer race my own boat, so it's just what's needed for playing around.
If I measured correctly, the traveler would be quarter inch and the downhaul
would be 3/8in.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1
STL

send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.me%2Fstumurray&data=04%7C01%7C%7C95206b6a45c140bca64c08d907580691%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637548896903739482%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=6aoc0X3eob3RHlNUS8zBTTGJs4UELfbyVNS5sUB75R8%3D&reserved=0>
  Thanks - Stu