Looks like it might make a nice mast boot.

The biggest problem with sealers and adhesives (like 5200) is they get dirty,
and seem to attract discoloration.

Be interesting to see how it holds up for you, you have a good environment for
testing.

But, wait, wait, isn’t there more?

Bill Coleman

Entrada, Erie, PA