When we purchased our Irwin, we just left everything up to the broker (they
said it was really hard). But, I learned it wasn't that hard. Any time I have
any problems or questions, in  US documentation, I use the "contact us" number
& they are great! When I needed to remove documentation from our Irwin, I took
care of it.   Earlier this year we decided that we wanted to re-document our
C&C 40. Since I had already gotten the abstract of title we knew what was
there.   I called and told a gentleman what I needed to do. He gave me form
numbers, $ amounts & I took care of it.  Or as Ted says, I asked Relinda to
take care of it and she did.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 5:43 AM, Chuck Borge via
CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:   Thanks to all of the subscribers that
contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to show
your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu