From: David Knecht via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 9:31 AM
To: CnC CnC discussion list <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Seawater pump

My boat came with a pump with coiled hose and spray nozzle in the area near the
sink through-hull that is plumbed to a through-hull to seawater.  I have never
used it and am not sure what one would do with sea water pumped into the cabin
in this location.  Any hints?  Thanks- Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

[cid:image001.png@01D769A5.ECB0F7A0]