A mate of mine was delivering a raceboat into St Pete, Fla for SORC one night.
He was dragging the dinner saucepan behind the boat when the coast guard hailed
him to tell him they were doing one of their armed midnight "safety checks."
He replied "OK, but watch out for the pot behind the boat."
Oops.

Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill