JohnKelly,

Magnificent! There are photos and drawings in this collection that I have
never seen before. The 1961 preliminary drawing for Paul Phelan raises all
sorts of "what if" questions. Clipper bow, indeed. The 1963 preliminary for
Kroger also raises possibility questions. I'm particularly interested in
the photos of* Red Jacket* after her 1980s upgrades, Were these taken when
Paul Phelan owned her, or later when the late Peter Milligan had her? The
shot of *Sorcery's* cockpit looking aft shows Bruce Kirby at the helm. The
shot of the interior of *Red Jacket's *plug is also fascinating and never
seen before. I also see a young Rob Ball in those group photos on S*orcery.*

Great stuff. Many thanks for sharing. Thanks as well for mentioning the C&C
drawing digitization program at the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at
Kingston. I should also mention that *Red Jacket's* arrival at the Marine
Museum continues to be frustrated by Covid related delays.

Rob