From: Robert Mazza <robertlma...@gmail.com>
To: Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 14, 2021 10:34 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Re: Red Jacket

Hi Richard,
She is currently still in Bristol Marine in Port Credit, ON, undergoing some
repair and maintenance work. No firm date for completion, but hopefully
sometime in August. A work in progress.
Rob
On Wed, Jul 14, 2021, 9:12 AM Richard Bush, <bushma...@aol.com> wrote:

 Rob, you mentioned that Red Jacket is delayed in arriving...can you give any
more information about the status of her arrival and when you expect it might
happen? Thanks

Richard
 s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB: Ohio River, Mile 584.4

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255