Just I suspect what you have already.    I’ll have a deeper look when I’m out
of the barn

43' | C&C Custom 43 | 1972

"Orange Peel" has a solid race history and pedigree. The C&C 43's were built by
Bruckmann Yachts in Canada who are known for legendary offshore racers. Fast,
good looking, and incredibly strong these iconic yachts are still winning major
events including the Chicago-Mac in 2011 and best in class SORC. This
particular model not only makes an excellent racer, but could easily be
reconfigured for a solid blue-water cruiser.

The boat has not been sailed in several years but has been mechanically
maintained. The vessel exterior has cosmetic issues, but all the sails and
running rigging are in good condition. In addition to the sails on board
including 2 spinnakers are 13 bags of sails stored away from the boat.

Slip is not transferable in the current location. It is priced to move quickly
. Broker co-operation is invited!!

This particular C&C 43 was donated to the Santa Monica Bay Sailing Foundation a
501c3 Charity. 100% of the proceeds from the sale goes to support youth sailing
programs in the Santa Monica Bay.

Call, text, or email for more information or to schedule a showing.
Specifications

    Beam: 12' 9''
    Hull Material: Fiberglass
    Max Draft: 7'