   From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
   To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: svrebeccal...@gmail.com
   Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 9:27 PM
   Subject: Stus-List Re: Stuffing Box

Why would you want to?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Doug Mountjoy
Port Orchard YC
Port Orchard,  WA
sv Rebecca Leah
1988 C&C LF39

-------- Original message --------
From: Stephen Thorne via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 7/12/21  5:43 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Stephen Thorne <stephenltho...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Stuffing Box

Folks my 1990 34+ has the PSS shaft seal system. I want to swap it out for a traditional stuffing box and am looking for advise on which stuffing box manufacturers to look into. My prop shaft is 1 &1/8” which may be a challenge finding a suitable match but hopefully not a big deal.

Thank you

Stephen Thorne
34+ Deja Vu’
770.722.2848
Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved. If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray <https://www.paypal.me/stumurray> Thanks - Stu