I have had PSS droplets on two boats for over 20 years with absolutely no
issues.  I wonder if failure related to fact it was power boat with more hours
of turning shaft at higher rpms and maybe not sufficient cooling?In the end,
it's what let's you sleep at night that's important.Bill Walker
    On Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 08:34:58 AM EDT, Steve Thomas via CnC-List