The electrical idea is basically a dead short it’ll either trip a fuse or melt
something other than the bolt.  -  plan B required.

Could you somehow bore around the screw?
Could you cut a slot in the head and try an impact driver?
Could you drill 3-4 holes small holes close around the screw then try the
impact driver?
Could you double-nut the back side and get it to turn?
Combinations of above?
What is on the non-broken side?

Sent from my iPhone