Mine is on the starboard side under the removable stern seat.  It shares
space in the propane locker.  I personally don't like this approach as it
sacrifices some of the integrity of the propane locker.  I've delt with
that by putting in sealed bulkhead fittings where the water lines came
through the bottom of the locker.  It could just as easily be mounted on
the port side under the seat depending on where your shore power connector
is mounted (mine is there).