I senior member of our Yacht club has pretty much abandoned his 1980 C&C 40. He is very motivated to sell her but not willing to do much to get her sold. She is not listed anywhere yet...

Cheetah was raced for years and has a decent complement of both racing and cruising sails. The westbrook diesel was disassembled to clean some salt crystals out of the exit area from the exchanger and not reassembled. So, she has not been run in 2-3 years along with everything else that goes with letting a boat sit for that long. But she is a C&C and he may be willing to sell her to the right buyer for cheap!

If you are interested his name is Pete Clarke and he can be reached at pgr...@comcast.net.

Tom B

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera