I cut the outer fibreglass skin off with a rotary grinder. Nice straight
cuts and under the handrails after removing them.  I found the bad spots by
tapping with a hammer. Get a dull thud on tapping probably a wet rotten
spot. Dig out all the rotten stuff let dry and fill in with new half inch
thick end grain balsa matt. Use thickened polyester resin to apply and fill
like putty. Reinstall the fibreglass skin or just make a new one with
polyester resin and glass matt. Fill to surface with lightweight auto body
polyester filler and sand with a long sander. Paint with International
Brightside. Reinstall deck fittings. Good to go.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile