From: Charlie Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 8:52 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: cenel...@aol.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: Insurance

Followed up list suggestions and was able to get insurance with Progressive on
line with no issues and only a small pita!

Saved about $500 for similar coverage for a grand total of ~ $476(US)/year.

Thanks again to the list--will donate a substantial portion of my savings to
Stu--as soon as I can find his land coordinates somewhere in my old emails!

Charlie Nelson
1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb
Water Phantom

Thanks - Stu