Well, yesterday, the boat was hauled out for the winter... time to get busy
before winter sets in for Upstate NY. We had a great summer of sailing on
our new to us 1980 C&C34 which we named Indigo Out We Go.

1 - There are some chips in the gelcoat, especially around the perimeter of
the transom. What is the best way to go about color matching my beautiful
blue gelcoat? Is this a factory color that I can reference by name or
number at a marine supply store and get tinted? (See Photos for nice blue
color)

2 - I bought Indigo with a cracked mast step plate. We sailed all summer
with it, even up to 25+ knot gusts. I see no evidence of movement. I called
an aluminum welder and he told me it would be tough to adequately reconnect
the plate without knowing the alloy and grinding down the plate so the
keelbolt doesn't crack it again (not sure if that is the original cause).
Should I be concerned with this crack? Where am I likely to find a
replacement part? (See Photos)

PHOTOS - https://photos.app.goo.gl/XNxxNMUeBmkdUkyHA

Thanks for the information on various threads all summer, I have learned a
lot!

TODD
Sodus Bay, NY