Todd,

Go here:

https://www.fibreglast.com/category/colorgelcoat

This site has gelcoat color books you can rent.  Rent one, match your color
and order a quart.

It's a shame that spectrumcolor.com doesn't offer some kind of color
matching service for our old boats.  Their gelcoat patch pastes are
excellent for patching nicks and chips.  Patching nicks and chips with
regular gelcoat liquid is challenging.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83