Dwight,
You can get spray zinc primer at CDN Tire....I have one, used it once....it seemed to work but since I use my boat often, I don't use it on the prop shaft and prop....don't see the need.

Rob
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277
Halifax, N.S.

On 2021-10-26 7:06 a.m., dwight veinot via CnC-List wrote:
Where do you get “zinc paint”?

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 11:40 PM Alan Liles via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

    Here in Vancouver, my boat guru suggested zinc paint for the prop
    and shaft. I wasn’t too sure but now I’ve seen several yards using
    it. My prop and shaft come out of the water (yearly) without hard
    growth on them. I’m sold.

    Al Liles
    SV Elendil, C&C 37/40+
    Vancouver BC

    On Oct 25, 2021, at 2:37 PM, John and Maryann Read via CnC-List