RUST-OLEUM makes a GALVANIZING COMPOUND SPRAY which is a 93% pure zinc
coating. I can get it at the local hardware store.  We've used it the last
couple of seasons. The boat comes out with the zinc paint still on
the prop, and no growth whatsoever.  Only about 45 hours on the engine this
season though.

"Instantly galvanize metal surfaces to protect them from corrosion with
Rust-Oleum® Professional Galvanizing Compound Spray. This 93% pure zinc
coating applies a galvanized film with cathodic protection, which resists
rusts, scratches and chips."

https://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/professional/galvanizing-compound-spray/

Ken H.