Hey Dwight,
Petit's Barnacle Barrier paint for prop and shaft.  I use it, but still got
barnacles in the salt water of New Jersey.  I get less barnacles in Chesapeake
Bay, but it's not perfect.  It's standard procedure at my boatyard to spray
props and shafts with this material.

https://ww2.iboats.com/Zinc-Prop-Coat-Barnacle-Barrier-1792-16-oz-Pettit-Paint/dm/view_id.83534?cm_mmc=Google_Main-_-Shopping+-+Engine+Parts+-+Low+Bids-_-brand+-+pettit+paint-_-PLAs&gclid=CjwKCAjwzt6LBhBeEiwAbPGOgbLg5FzxPfl7NJCt7bTVjNqS8lnKQzlGXK1AHX4DEqHmvIxSR8aeFxoCMS0QAvD_BwE

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Annapolis, Md