One of these?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsTzNGazZZampHX00/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-eIom5dj9eBqoGIgM0fXKRg

I removed Touche's near deck exit sheaves and covered the holes with
stainless plates.  Instead I added a standard exit plate high up the mast
and attached Garhauer half moon blocks to the plates.

https://www.garhauermarine.com/mast-boom/mast-blocks/half-moon-block-hm-1a-us.html

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsSlRKb1pDdHdoSW8/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-XWpv34jqfM1gQj39wp5FQA

Garhauer sells/can make replacement blocks.

https://www.garhauermarine.com/mast-boom/mast-exit-blocks/mast-exit-block-eb-1.html
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83