All sold! I hate to see these things going to hedge funds and private
equity. It's not the same as dealing with their founders.

FortNine Acquires Defender Industries

*       Gary Reich <https://www.tradeonlytoday.com/author/gary-reich>
*       1 hour ago

1_DEFENDER

Canadian powersports company FortNine, which sells equipment through an
e-commerce platform, yesterday announced that it acquired Defender
Industries in partnership with private equity firm Novacap.

"FortNine and Defender share a passion for serving sports enthusiasts. We
both have a very loyal customer base who trust our knowledge and experience
to outfit them with the equipment they need," FortNine founder and president
Amin Sawaf said in a statement
<https://images.saymedia-content.com/.image/cs_srgb/MTg3NTA4MzAxMzc2NzkyMTI0
/1_fortnine.pdf> . "It is truly a privilege to acquire a company with such a
stellar reputation, and we look forward to bringing our unique go-to-market
expertise to the marine industry."

Added Defender president Stephan Lance: "The Lance family has been honored
to serve our customers since 1938, and in FortNine, we believe that we have
found the perfect match in our shared values. We are a marine outfitter
staffed by passionate boaters that enable us to deliver on our mission of
great customer service. We are proud to unite with FortNine's team of
enthusiasts to drive Defender into its next stage of expansion."

cnc-list@cnc-list.com ----  cnc-list