That would be great, I've ordered several motorcycle parts from themalong the
years and always a good experience..

    On Friday, February 18, 2022, 05:42:21 PM EST, Peter Fell via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Hmm ... I wonder if that will result in a Canadian Defender presence?
On Fri., Feb. 18, 2022, 12:03 p.m. Bill Coleman via CnC-List,