Andrew, give Hatchmasters in Norwalk,  CT. a call.
It's been a few years but they have the parts and rebuilt my A&H hatch nicely.
Ron C.
Impromptu
38MKII, '77

On Feb 12, 2022 9:01 PM, andrew macLean via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Atkins and Hoyle were really marvellous helping me find parts for the nearly 50 year old hatch on our 1974 30mk1. I’d start by calling them.

Andrew MacLean
C&C 30-1
Gulf Islands BC Canada