Hi all,
I have no affiliation but wanted to share news that Defender, recently under
new ownership, is advertising their annual sale this month.  I have no way to
know if prices will be as good as in past years, but I have saved hundreds of
dollars by ordering stuff from them during their annual blowout sale when their
whole store was discounted 15% to 20% for a four day period.  Again, I have no
affiliation and can not predict the ammount of discount.

Maybe someone in Connecticut, closer to Defender, knows or can find out?

Chuck Scheaffer Resolute 1989 C&C 34R Annapolis

Customized C&C Cutting Boards available at:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/cutting_boards