I drove up from Baltimore about 10 years ago to buy a dingy. Made a ride trip
out if it with my brother.

Dr. Brian C. Morrison

On Mar 5, 2022, at 12:46 PM, ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Remember to let us know when the sale begins.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 4:03 AM Joel Delamirande via CnC-List

What is defender? I’m not familiar
Do you have a website

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 2:32 PM John McCrea via CnC-List

I live locally to Defender and I have had my online basket full for a few
months waiting on the sale. One new thing this year is that locals will have a
pre sale event with vendors that will offer the discounts before the online
sale begins. It is the week prior. Only 40 in the warehouse at a time so I
suspect long lines. I have not seen any change in pricing yet and can hope that
at least this year that they still have the good deals that we are used to. I
will report back to the list in regards to what I am seeing for pricing.

Regards,

John McCrea
Talisman
1979 36-1
Mystic, CT

Customized C&C Cutting Boards available at:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/cutting_boards<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/cutting_boards__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!8raLR1ZpAZai-oEhXyhxsh8e6W1J46qnWkExdqczPAuxPbzv2KSE5BlxIqFGTwLyiFI$>
--
Joel Delamirande
[https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0Bzdvlj_zFQR9UUZyRjFCM0FGejZXeGd5WFVnVTZRb0Y0Q1lZ&export=download&resourcekey=0-m6CKM9KPXYGNJ4zhsVYBxQ]