Hey Joel,

defender.com

The business is located in Connecticut so shipping to Canada may outweigh the
discount benefit.
It's a first class business that will calculate the shipping so you know before
ordering.  Their customer service was very good to me in the past, but they
have changed owners and we don't know the future.

Chuck S