The building on Wallace Road, which was diagonally opposite the later
building on Speers Road, became the C&C Sales Office and Showroom for a
while before the short lived showroom was built as part of the office
complex in Port Credit. The Speers Road building housed a valve plant
before it was acquired and greatly enlarged by the C&C Custom division. I
started work in that plant building Redline 25s under Mike Houndslow. That
must have been in 1969 because *Manitou, True North, Bagatelle*, and *Red
Jacket* were in the shop at the time.

Rob