From: cenelson--- via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2022 9:44 AM
To: Hoyt, Mike; Stus-List
Cc: cenel...@aim.com
Subject: Stus-List Re: Antenna cable woes

A great idea although my mast is not routinely removed—twice since new in 1995.

At least this solution allows the cable to be disconnected and reconnected
without cutting it, which the Shakespeare connector requires.

Of course, I would need a ‘crimper’ for the male connectors—as another poster
proclaimed “…it never ends…”

Charlie

PS: I am going to lean hard on the yard to do this fix—they were the one who
broke it—as other listers have suggested!

Sent <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661>
from the all new AOL app for iOS