24v lithium are available

________________________________
From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 10:55:43 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: No recent mail - now alternator belt

Why do you need the DC-DC Charger?
I am thinking about this too. I need to replace my Heart Inverter/Charger, so
there is that. I have fairly new Balmer Regulators, so I am pretty sure they
have a lithium battery setting.
Also, I am on 24 Volt, so if it is available would there be an advantage to
using 24V instead of putting 12V in series?

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie PA

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 2:13 PM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List

My battery charger does have a lithium setting, so that part is covered.

What I don’t have is the DC-DC charger I’ll need to charge lithium from the
engine bank.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina