Malden sea salt and fresh pepper is all I use. Then I cook the steak on a hot
grill until rare/medium rare.
I used to follow the Crocodile Dundee prescription; “chop its hooves off, wipe
its bum and stick it on the plate.” But I’ve evolved from that.
I do like to taste steak when I eat steak, though. I hate going to places where
they garlic up the meat so that’s all you taste. When cooked, I like a little
Colman’s mustard or horseradish on the side.

Cheers
Andy
On the boat suffering through the dreaded plague in Martha’s Vineyard

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI
USA    02840