We use a little liquid smoke, Seasoned salt and pepper.  The liquid smoke adds a lot.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan

On 9/6/2022 5:03 PM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List wrote:
Malden sea salt and fresh pepper is all I use. Then I cook the steak on a hot grill until rare/medium rare. I used to follow the Crocodile Dundee prescription; “chop its hooves off, wipe its bum and stick it on the plate.” But I’ve evolved from that. I do like to taste steak when I eat steak, though. I hate going to places where they garlic up the meat so that’s all you taste. When cooked, I like a little Colman’s mustard or horseradish on the side.

Cheers
Andy
On the boat suffering through the dreaded plague in Martha’s Vineyard

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI
USA    02840