My info might be a bit old but when I bought my boat it had been in Somerset Marina for 3 yrs on the hard.  It was marginal for a 35' sailboat, could only launch at high tide, had to bring in an outside crane to hoist a mast more than 50'.  On the other hand it was a good place for DIY, they didn't care what you did on the boat.  The yard crew was good, the owner bit of a crank.  Use with caution, I guess.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY