Yea, I've heard some horror stories about that place!

On Sep 17, 2022 12:14 PM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
As always, avoid Borden Light Marine in Fall River. Worst yard I've ever seen
Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI
USA 02840

phone  +401 965 5260

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022 at 12:05 PM Neil Gallagher via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
My info might be a bit old but when I bought my boat it had been in Somerset Marina for 3 yrs on the hard.  It was marginal for a 35' sailboat, could only launch at high tide, had to bring in an outside crane to hoist a mast more than 50'.  On the other hand it was a good place for DIY, they didn't care what you did on the boat.  The yard crew was good, the owner bit of a crank.  Use with caution, I guess.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY