From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2022-11-09 13:34 (GMT-05:00)
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Minimum list of Tools to be kept onboard a boat

I've been helping a friend get his sailboat together and it's his first boat
and he never has the right handtools, so I bring my own toolbag.  I wonder if
anyone ever put together a list of hand tools to be kept on the boat that I
could share with him.

I also need to remove some unnecessary tools as the bag has gotten heavier over
time.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck S