I agree with much of what has been suggested.
 I disagree on the Klein screwdriver.  I prefer the Lutz style where the all
the tips are visible all the time.
https://www.amazon.com/Lutz-21001-Ratchet-Screwdriver-Blue/dp/B00ZKQ8BJQ/ref=sr_1_35?crid=26LURHODN4JV0&keywords=multi+tip+screwdriver&qid=1668109274&sprefix=multi+tip+screwdriver%2Caps%2C82&sr=8-35

<https://www.amazon.com/Lutz-21001-Ratchet-Screwdriver-Blue/dp/B00ZKQ8BJQ/ref=sr_1_35?crid=26LURHODN4JV0&keywords=multi+tip+screwdriver&qid=1668109274&sprefix=multi+tip+screwdriver,aps,82&sr=8-35>

 I also have a set of Alden wrenches that I love as I don’t need to know the
size of the head/nut I am trying to loosen.  Not for really stuck nuts where
shear power is needed, but great in tight spaces and for many less demanding
applications.
https://www.suncoasttools.com/crm/VendorPages.aspx?Vendor=AldenWrenches
<https://www.suncoasttools.com/crm/VendorPages.aspx?Vendor=AldenWrenches>

S/V Aries