Heart, now Xantrex seems to dominate as far as I know.
I have had one of each, worked fine. The older ones were not true Sine
Wave, which meant that you had to run your microwave about twice as long as
at the dock.
I think they are all now true sine wave, at least that is what I would
want. I think, as I have no experience with those.

There, that comment was worth about what you paid for it.

Bill Coleman
Snowy Erie PA