From: Tom A via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2023 12:13 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: tagraph...@optonline.net
Subject: Stus-List Thru Hull

Hello all,

I had to replace my stbd cockpit drain Seacock and unfortunately could not save
the thru-hull fitting. It is a flush mount style that fits into a recessed
space on the hull. I’ve looked at a few manufacturers, but nothing matches up
great. Before I start a salvage search, or try to adapt a new one, I was
wondering if anybody had any advice.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16YqXM8JLY596Io3Ay_VKXnsXBCECw2_8/view?usp=share_link

Thanks

Tom