Interestingly, Buck Algonquin seems to have been purchased by Deep Blue.

https://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/bronze-thru-hulls

and they don't seem to carry the 'F' flush style anymore. Must not have
been enough demand for it. Maybe you can get the mushroom type and sand it
down, and put the bevel on the inside, if the OD is right. I am assuming
that is 1" NPS, by your scale.

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie PA
(former C&C 39)

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 3:30 PM Bill Coleman via CnC-List <
> cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
>> Actually, it looks more like it would be the 00th100f, with the F meaning
>> Flush..
>> Fisheries Supply has a lot, but I don't see this one.
>> For some reason I think C&C used Buck Algonquin for a lot of their bronze
>> stuff.
>>
>> Bill
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 3:05 PM Bill Coleman via CnC-List <
>> cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like a Buck Alqonquin  # 00thh100 1'' 1'' 3-1/4'' 2-3/8'' .80
>>>
>>> Bill Coleman
>>> Entrada Erie PA

Thanks for your help.
Stu