From: Rob Hamlin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2023 2:17 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Rob Hamlin <rjham...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Motor Mounts

Hi
I’m replacing the motor mounts C&C 37+, Yanmar 3HM35F motor.

Removed the two back mounts, looks like they are held in by machine bolts into
bed.  The front two bolts holding each mount were stripped.

Question, anyone else came across this? thoughts on solution to re-fasten/bed
the bolts.

-Rob
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.me%2Fstumurray&data=05%7C01%7C%7C66fd5f7033f84596ed1308db2150bf40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638140403016040616%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=mnkCe8XLgPRpfuEFlb8F1j8%2B%2FZT4h4lMvrPBebGlGp0%3D&reserved=0
Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.
Stu