Ron,

My son could use some of that hardware.  Please let me know when you have the
list compiled.  I am in JAX.

From: rjcasciato--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2023 4:45 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: rjcasci...@comcast.net
Subject: Stus-List Re: General guidance for parting out lots of stuff:

So, Group……………I’ve already replied to Pete’s request for help. But that made me
think about my own situation………I own a 1977 C&C MKIIC…….I have continually
upgraded it and for the past 10 years, we’ve been racing it with a crew that
I’ve been with for over 30 years.  Yes, we’re all getting older, but in the
process, I’ve removed a bunch of gear.  Things like all of the original
winches, the baby stay and gear, a couple of sets of Garhauer genoa cars, and
lots of hardware like 2 brand new Garhauer turning blocks from a C&C 115?
What does the group suggest for a way to list this stuff?  I’d like to keep it
inside the C&C list, and while I’m in Sarasota until late May, I could be
assembling the list by then.  Obviously, some stuff is going to be free……like
the winches if you pay to ship them, and lots of smaller hardware just needs to
go to a good home (boat).

Ron Casciato
IMPROMPTU
C&C 38MKIIC…’77