From: Joe Della Barba via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 11:14 AM
To: 'Stus-List'<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: j...@dellabarba.com<mailto:j...@dellabarba.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Landfall 43 opinions

I worked on both of them back in the day. The IP series are all full keel boats
with barn door rudders. They can be quite the pain to get into a slip in a
cramped marina. The one on my pier can just barely do it WITH a bow thruster.
The Calibre boats are long-ish fin keel boats with skeg-hung rudders. In my
mind they are way closer to a Valiant 40 inspired boat than an IP.
YMMV

Joe Della Barba
Coquina C&C 35 MK I
Kent Island MD USA