Thought your email would draw a larger response.  Maybe people missed it?

Anyway, I recently installed shorepower to my boat, power inlet, 120v breaker
panel w meters and nine receptacles and found excellent advice on terminals and
tools and tips from https://marinehowto.com/

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R Annapolis

>     On 04/18/2023 1:14 PM Kevin Wright via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>

>     Hi All,
>     I'm getting ready to replace the electrical panel on our boat with a Blue
> Seas 8408. Has anyone done this? I would love to see some installation
> pictures and see how/what others have done and used for bus bars and terminal
> blocks?
>     Any other insight is more than welcome!
>     If you are brave, this is a link to a few pictures I took on the weekend.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4y45cij1k400lslqcztab/h?dl=0&rlkey=djc1c03vkuwhc4sl8dwrorn9v
>
>     Thanks
>     Kevin
>     1985 Landfall 43
>     Raven
>     Midland ON
>
>     Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills. Make a contribution at:
>     https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
>     Thanks for your help.
>     Stu

Thanks for your help.